Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Confession Time

Alright.  I will just come out and say it.  I am about 80 pounds over weight.  I love food, I have had four children, and I am not good at exercising on a regular basis.  Last year I found out I have high cholesterol that is high enough to warrant medication.  Did I mention I'm not good at taking my medication?

Over the holidays I put back on the 12 pounds I had managed to lose last year.  My left knee has been killing me and my back went out for no reason.  That being said, it is time for a change.

I do not plan on making this blog about weight loss or health issues on any kind of regular basis, but I do feel that the people who I have seen have the greatest success with both of those things put themselves out there to be held accountable.

I am starting the "Shred" program.  At first glance, it looks to be well balanced with lots of healthy food, frequent meals and a structured plan.  It also includes exercise and focuses on lifestyle change.  Please feel free to ask me how I am doing on my life style change or if I have taken my medication ( yes I did take it right before I started typing).  I will post sometimes on my progress.  If I never mention shredding or weight loss again on this blog, you will know I've fallen off the wagon.



www.doctoriansmith.com/books/shred-the-revolutionary-diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment